So I realize I haven't been posting recently, but it's been crazy this last week or two, with the whole going-to-South-Korea-to-teach-English deal. I had received many offers to teach around Asia, and decided initially, and still, to an academy called LCI Kid's Club in the Seoul district of Bangbae (South Korea).

As I'm pretty sure I've already posted before, I was nervous mainly because there are stories about schools that make their employees work overtime without getting paid, and then paying them late (which is common practice in Peru at some places, but something I would not put up with). But anyways, I've been checking websites, forums, friends of friends who live in South Korea, and anything else I could get my hands on, and I do feel more confident on my decision to go teach there.

I really hope I get to go and enjoy South Korea and post lots of photographs that I take while I'm there. Thanks for reading, and here's a picture of the beautiful flamenco dancer at Jazz Zone, the jazz club I love going to every Wednesday night (flamenco night).


Flamenco Dancer

Comments

Popular Posts