"Hi, Good Morning? It was so good to talk to you on
the phone yesterday in-person.
And I have a very good news for you.
I've heard a Good news from Mr.Oh,the Principal of LCI Kids Club of DB-dong, Seoul has decided to hire you as their F/T teachers on Late of May.
Congrats!"

Good news, right?? Heck yeah it is... except now I´m super skeptical, since there seem to be a great deal of schools out there that do scams and don´t pay their teachers on time, etc. etc....

So I´d REALLY like to take advantage of this opportunity, but I just don´t know if it´ll be legit and all that, which everything seems like it is, but I´m just really nervous about the whole deal. It would kind of suck to travel over 24 hours by plane or something crazy like that to be in this totally new country and culture, and get screwed big time.

So, I´ve thanked the recruiter and all that about them hiring me and all that good stuff, but I´ve also started to do some extra research on the company, and I requested to talk to some of the current teachers, and all that good stuff.

Wish me luck, I´d love to start posting some pix from S.Korea.
word.

Seoul


Comments

Popular Posts