So, I just had a phone interview with "LCI Academy" which is a Korean Institue where kids go to learn English. And it seems there might be a possibility I might be hired for that job. I think the (phone) interview went really well, and I just have to wait till tomorrow or the day after that to see what happens next. I would be leaving May 22nd, which is a bit earlier than my July 31st departure date back to Miami and the states, and a bit more friggin around the world at that, too...

I´m really excited about this, but don´t want to get my hopes up too much, since I don´t want to get dissapointed, damnit. I hate getting my hopes up really high, and then poof, nothing happens. At least my mom is cool with it (which isn´t a deciding factor, but I like to know she´s happy with my decisions) and yeah.

Here´s the school´s official website.

And this guy´s Seoul page is pretty cool

And here´s some stolen Seoul and Korea pics...

Seoul:






And, actually, this website I found has some kickass photos, and I'm lazy, so there...

Comments

Popular Posts