First post again..
So I'm writing this first post as I lie in bed, watching the newscasts here in Lima, Peru on election day. Within about 15 or 20 minutes, the first results will be shown and I'll know who the next corrupt leader will be for the next five years in Peru.
I hope to write about what's going on here in Peru and as I (hopefully) travel around and then whatever happens in the future. I also like the opportunity to be able to post as many pix as I want on here, so I can share what's going on visually as well.

To start out, I'd like to post some pix fr
om my volunteer work I've been doing in "El Agustino", which is an extremley empoverished community in Lima.

The pics posted are of a view of the community, a picture of Flavia (one of the girls in the house we volunteer at) and some other kids from the community as well.

El Agustino

Flavia

Kids from Agustino

Comments

Popular Posts