So I finally got my Peruvian passport. It went nice and smooth today. I just went. I asked for it. It was ready. End of Story.

...
Holy crap.

So yeah, that's good news, for sure. That, and it seems that my Hakwon (Korean school) got my University papers and are going to send me my visa number, so when I get to the states, I can get my Passport stamped with the Korean work visa to go do that good stuff.

I guess I'll end this post with another picture I had taken of this super cute girl about a month ago. I feel it adquately represents my current state in life. It definitely feels like I'm walking on some narrow ledge, with the chance of falling over. But I also feel like a new chapter of my life is opening up. Maybe a small chapter, but a very new chapter for sure.

Girl at the Pond

Comments

Popular Posts