Yesterday I walked around downtown Lima with my mom visiting different churches. Her reasons were to vist seven churches in a day (some Catholic tradition people do during holy week, which is what they call Easter weekend here), and my reasons were to take some cool pictures of statues and stuff here and there. I think I got some pretty cool shots, and a bunch of crappy ones too, and I'll try and post those in the next day or too. Not like there's a line of people waiting anyways.


For now, I figured I'd play catch up with some older photos I have... To start out, a couple of photos taken by others of me...

Spinning Class
I do this almost every day, and
it's a lot of fun, and I sweat a lot.

Drumming

Taken about a week ago, at this "jam"
session with a bunch of my friends' friends.



And now, some photos I took of some other people and stuff...

Almudena
My little niece, Almudena.
Way too cute.

Bike Riders
Some bike riders on the street outside
our apartment, doing some ride I was unaware
of, or else I would have done it too... snap!

Steeple Statue
Just a statue on top of a Church downtown,
that I took a couple of weeks ago.

Park Statue
And a statue from one of the
numerous parks around the city.

Comments

Popular Posts