way overdue pix from Tongyong

For this trip to Tongyong back in August I wasn't able to bring my digital camera, so my friend from work Liz was nice enough to let me take some pix with hers, and I also downloaded some pix I found from the Adventure Korea website. So here goes:

So I did some bungee jumping, which looked a bit like this (this isn't me, but this was how scarily high - to me - it was up there)... jumped off a crane...

I also participated in this "dragon" type race deal, where you can't see anything except the running feet of the next couple of people in front of you, which was really fun...


Here's Liz and I on the 2nd day, on the island, whose name I forgot, which was really pretty

And outside the temple on the island..

And, before we left, we got to see a really cool set of Korean folkloric dances and musical performances:

Can you see where I am? (hint - red star t-shirt :p )


So there, a somewhat overview of that really nice trip I took with A.K. back in August. Now, in October, for Korean thanksgiving, I'm going to Ullengdo, and the controversial Dokdo (both islands - Do is island in Korean).

Comments

Popular Posts