Trying to catch up / internet was down

So I woke up this morning and as I was having my oatmeal, I noticed that my (stupid) DSL modem wasn't blinking anymore, which made me think that it was finally working again! (which of course it was), so that was good news (since it had been down for close to a week, and if you know me remotely well, you know how tough that is for me :P ).

But anyways, this last Saturday I went to play badmington at a ridiculously early hour with my supervisor from work, Judy, which was lots of fun. She beat me pretty easily, but it was still lots of fun and I hope we keep playing.

After badmington, we went hiking for about 2 hours or so, up this nice mountain by where we played badmington, and took some shots along the way.

Here I am
And here's Judy

And some flowers along the way..

One of the little workout stations towards the top, where they usually have exercise equipment, but then I saw the chest machine with a decent amount of weight, so I couldn't pass up the free chance to work out for a little bit, hurrah...

And a shot of me around the top area..

Later on, since I obviously hadn't had enough, I went to Yoido park, as usual, with Jackson from work, and we threw the frisbee around for a few hours and hung out at the park, where there were also some cool BMX guys doing some pretty neat tricks:
And a butterfly among the flowers in the park..

OK, that's my quick update for now
word.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hola Christianito, gracias por mantenerme informada, me encanta entrar y ver lo que estas haciendo y todo lo que vas conociendo y tu manera positiva de ver todo.
te quiero mucho mucho
ma

Popular Posts