Some fun with night shots

Taken around the downtown Seoul area.. ish.

Some people walking past one of *the* main palaces downtown (I can't remember the name right now, sorry)

Some "cool" long exposure action, of people crossing the street by City Hall

A kid checking out the fountain up close:

another angle of the fountain (downtown Seoul still)

Some weird pic I took walking around, and figured I'd post it
City Hall, oooh ahhh...
Another water fountain, in a nearby area, in a stream created by the (previous?) mayor of Seoul; a *really* nice area

Here I am with (from l. to r.) Jiwon and Songjin (WEIRD weird looking pic; we totally look photoshopped in haha)

And then, when you walk down towards the strea, on the other side, is this beautiful waterfall
And another group shot...

and one last shot of some people chilling by the stream, under one of the overpasses

I liked these shots ^^
word.

Comments

Popular Posts