Thinking about the future, again...

So over the last few weeks I've been thinking again about my plans for the next few years. My existential dilemma as of late involves where and how to travel once I'm done with Seoul. I have indeed come to love Seoul and the (literally) myriad of things to do and see things here, as well as meeting some great people that I willtruly miss, but my soul is far too restless, it would seem to stay at one spot for a period much longer than what I have planned for Seoul without going and experiencing new places and cultures.

I also read so many other travel journals that motivate me to travel more and more after I read each one. I'd like to also try and write a bit more in depth as to what I see and experience, as well as I can; hopefully I'm somewhat doing that so far. I really wish I had the time to translate all of these posts into Spanish, since I have so many good friends from Peru that come visit this website, and can't read the English, which definitely is no good, but as of now, it takes me too much time to write just the English posts. I will try, though.

As I sit here, eating my (delicious) daily oatmeal for breakfast, getting ready to go to work, so many thoughts run through my head, trying to figure out which route to take my life over the next several years. I just looking forward to traveling as widely and extensively as possible, and immerse myself in the diversity that this world has to offer. Hopefully my ramblings aren't too random, but if they are, oh well!

word.

Comments

Popular Posts