some random LCI (school / work) pix

(


Here's the quick sketch I did at school, when I was explaining my kindy students that my grandma (who was my kindergarten teacher) had sent me some cool stickers and "student of the month" awards from the states. I thought I did a pretty good rendition, pretty cute :)

Here's a couple of pix, one of the boys, and one of the girls, that I took today, that I think are pretty cute:

Here are the girls: Morgan and Esther in the back, and Cindy and Sally in the front. Would have been a great picture, but I got Sally closing her eyes, oh well..

Here's the boys, Max, Paul, Eric, Marcell, and Heechan in the front:
And I had to put this other one up too, because Paul is just to frickin' cute in this one:

And finally, a couple of artsy fartsy sepia pictures of the boys playing, and the girls reading, with their milk:

I love my kids ^-^
word.

Comments

Popular Posts