Some Saturday Shots...

An old man in the subway


Korean class
(CSer Rob, Jinju, and CSer Ali)


CSer Samira and Jae Gak


Samira, Ali, Rob, and I
(Samira stayed at my place last weekend,
and Ali and Rob stayed this weekend)


A purple scooter...


Ads on a lightpost


a corner store


A dog in his kennel - I've never seen
this poor guy outside of this kennel.


a night view of a street by my house


a doggy roaming the streets


a series of self portraits







Some ladies walking down the alley


a side street around the corner from my apartment


And my "Korean Grandma," the storekeeper at the corner
of my apartment building. She's my official chocolate dealer ;)


word.

Comments

Unknown said…
Me encantan tus fotos, se ve que con esta cámara puedes hacer cosas yanoya. Te felicito y sigue poniendo fotitos!!
Te quiero mucho
ma
Anonymous said…
Sigue posteando =)En las fotos los niño se ven muy lindos y Korea se ve estupenda. Debe ser así en vivo y en directo. Suerte en todo Christian,
Meredith.

Popular Posts