Last weekend

I didn't do a whole lot, but I met a really cool Couchsurfer, Inwoo (not sure how to write his name in Korean yet) who plays music and is in a drumming group at the Korean univeristy Yonsei. He was kind enough to invite me to play with him and the group, which I'm very grateful for. It seems I'll start going every Saturdy afternoon to learn traditional Korean drumming. Sweet... ^_^

Here's some pix I took at Yoido park, while I waited to meet up with him...

A rollerblader grinding, and a kid that bailed a trick, hehe...




Here's a beautiful tree inside the huuuuuge Yonsei Campus.


Some traditional Korean drums, perhaps the type I will learn how to play.


And some of the exteriors of the beautiful buildings on campus.


I hope I'm able to paricipate in this Korean drumming group. There's even a festival in May that I might be able to play in with them. Pretty exciting; we'll see what happens.

word.

Comments

Unknown said…
Te felicito Christian, cada día conoces a nuevas personas y tienes oportunidad de aprender cosas lindas. Pero todo eso se debe a que estás abierto a estas experiencias y a seguir desarrollándote. Te quiero mucho!!
ma
Anonymous said…
Hey, thanks for the kind words on our guestbook. Episode 3 was one of my favorites too and I was wondering if anyone was going to comment on the editing.

Be happy to answer any questions about FCP. Email is khasson@gmail.com

Sweet pictures!
insatiable hee said…
Hey, I used to go to Yonsei uni ~
Ahh... must be beautiful right about now.
Good luck with playing the drums, I would imagine it would be quite an experience.
Have fun in Korea too.

Popular Posts