23

So I watched the new Jim Carrey movie "The Number 23" last night. Not too bad of a movie. A pretty fun movie to watch about the paranoia about the number 23.

What was cool was that as we exited the movie theatre into the subway station we noticed that the time on the digital clock read "22:23". DUN DUN DUN!! haha...

And then, I swear, as soon as they got off on their station, I looked up and saw this ad with this phone number:


And the first license plate I read was this one:



Then, of course, I saw lots of numbers that had nothing to do with 23... but it was good for some fun for a bit...

word.

Comments

Unknown said…
>Hola Christian, hace tiempo que no te escribía un comentario así que te voy a escribir uno: TE QUIERO MUCHO MUCHO!!! y estoy muy orgullosa de ti!!!

Popular Posts