33 years into this...

So it's my birthday on Monday - July 8th, 2013 - and I'll be turning 33.

I deactivated my Facebook account a couple of days ago and I'm already having a bit of withdrawal but trying my hardest to stay off at least for a few more days.  I'm going to try and see if perhaps I log in maybe once a week, and if I can, I'll try to reduce it to less than that, but let's see if I survive for a week first (till next Wednesday).

I turned in my final exams for the English classes I teach at USIL today.  I worked as a full time coordinator last year, when they promoted me last year.  (It's been since 2009 since I've posted on here???)  It was a good year, getting some more experience coordinating English IV at the university, and having about 30 teachers under my coordination.  In the end, though, it was a bit stressful and it t

(above written in July 2013, below written in September 2020)


7 or so years later, I'm finishing this blog post.
I'm now 40 years old and living, for now, with my cousin Ursula in Avon, Connecticut.
I hope to continue writing again.  But I came upon this after a long time and wanted to finish this.
Life is ok, even in Corona times.

Comments

Popular Posts