Trying to be more consistent

 Just a quick entry about my day.  I did a body pump workout (from Les Mills, online - very fun), where you use weights and music along with the online video.  Didn't run today to rest my legs, but will probably do body pump and a run tomorrow, Saturday, morning.  

I helped clean a bit at my cousin Ursula's house, on the first floor, and did my laundry.  I was going to buy some more Trader Joe's chocolate, which is high cacao %, and the dark chocolate is quite good and not that expensive, so I definitely approve.

Had a short shift today - just a four hour 6pm-10pm- at Target, where I'm working part time in the Tech department.  I was pulled to help organize a bit at the clothing section, which *shouldn't* (I hope) be a recurring event.  Not very fun, but I tried to help with what I could.

Felt better driving home and the yellow-lensed glasses didn't really help, but did alright driving on my own without them.  Tomorrow I have a day off.


Comments

Popular Posts