Yoido - Building 63

So today I walked with Darren to Yoido (a very upscale business and residence island just North of where I live, which is compared to New York's Manhattan) to check on the airport shuttle that we want to take tomorrow around 6:30am to the airport. Yeah, that's right, I'm off to Beijing, China tomorrow.

On the way I spotted this nice looking park, the Turkey Park, which we went through, and here are some pix of that:

I know this isn't a great picture, but I thought it might be helpful to post the sign, for anyone who might be interested in the history of this park, in English, Korean, and Turkey, from left to right.


And here's the pretty statue by the entrance of the park
A general view of what the park looked like, and "Building 63" (guess how many floors.. no you're wrong :p ) where we were to check on the airport shuttle
A Turkish-styled house in the middle of the park
And an elegant bust in the middle of the park as well

And finally we got to the famous Building 63, and confirmed the departure of the Airport Shuttle, looked around the expensive attractions, and left
and tomorrow I'm off to China ^^

word.

Comments

Popular Posts