July 15-16 : Boryeong's 9th Mud Festival

So here I am , on the first day at the Beach, still nice and clean
And here we're on the way to the mud fields, to get dirty

And here's one of the guys from the group, with his inflatable hello kitty floaties on

Here's the group venturing into the mud fields

Here I am, venturing into the mud, still pretty clean

Aaaand here I am good and dirty

Here I am in the mud burying contest, which my team won
And when the showers ran out of water, the organizer hosed us down

A view of the very crowded beach during a peak time
Here's the large tubs of mud for people to get mudded up


A little boy on the mechanical surfing board game
And the mud parade

The Mud children, whom I think are the mascots of the festival

Some traditional Korean drumming
And with some of my friends, eating some Galbi (Barbecue) Saturday night

Later on Saturday, people were lighting fireworks everywhere
And some Korean attendees hung out and took some pictures with us

This girl was doing some firedancing, which everyone seemed to enjoy
And the main fireworks set up by the city at the end of Saturday night..

And there you have a quick description of some of the events that happened in this beautiful Beach town, which I hope to come back again soon in some weeks again; we'll see. Great weekend.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Alucina que esta mostro ese collage de fotos pero ya quisiera yo tener la paciencia para poner cada foto y escribir debajo (la paciencia y el conocimiento, porque tampoco tengo claro como lo haria)

Saludos

E

Popular Posts