1 month later..

So I've been in Seoul oficially for over a month now. It's gone by very, very quickly, and I feel lucky to have gotten such a nice job with great employers and coworkers, being able to meet new friends, seeing such amazing stuff, and I still have 11 months left.

Right now it's monsoon (rainy) season so, as one might guess, it rains a lot :p. It's been raining on and off, or drizzling almost every day. That and it's getting hotter and hotter each and every day, since Summer is coming up quickly.

On Thursday night I had a parent-teachers meeting, and I think it went well. All the parents were very nice, and even some brought some presents. And a couple of the moms said I was "very handsome" which I thought was funny and very ackward to respond to :).

So here's a bad bad pic of me in my suit for the meeting:

Next Saturday is my birthday, which should be fun, I suppose. I think I might go out with some of the friends I've met out here. We'll see. And then the monday after that, the 10th, I finally get my first paycheck which will be soo nice, since I've been barely living off the money I've brought here so far.

Anywho, that's all for now, I suppose. A new month in Seoul. A new month to take some more pictures, do some more outings, and teach some English.

word.

Comments

Popular Posts