So... time to post some pix

The bags I will be living out of for the next year:

My apartment building, where you can see my window on the third floor:
Walking down the street from my house toward work:
A cop car on the way:
Who wants some duck?Or... some fish?

This lil guy wants some ice cream:Some artwork on some walls:

Cool martial arts posters, I wish I could work out there:Motorcycle running through a sidewalk:

My employers (LCI Kid's Club):My Kindergarten kids working away, oddly enough:
Play time:
Paul posing for the camera:
Esther and Morgan:

And my *super* (no joke ) afternoon kids:
95% of these were taken today, working towards school and during school.

And for the record, no offense to who it may concern, but these 11 year old kids from my literacy and writing class are WAY more literate than many people I've met in the states (no, none of my friends, I can't put up with that).
word!
BIG PHOTO POST
and now I'm off to the friggin mountains...


Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, it is a sad sad thing. The state of education in this country is horrid.
Anonymous said…
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Popular Posts