Saturday dancing and Sunday walking

So Saturday I went out with Christie, Laura, Jillian and Bret. We went drinking/dancing in Sinchon, a few subway stops north of the Han river. It was fun. And that's all I'll say to leave it at a nice PG-13 rating.

Laura, Christie, Jillian, and me

Bret, Korean girl #1, Me, Korean girl #2

And this one was taken at about 5:15 am, waiting for the subway...
This poor guy had way too fun of a night, apparently

And then on Sunday I took a walk by Yoido park, which was amazing, because the weather was perfect, I listened to some nice music on my ipod, and walked by the river as well.

Here's a rose in one of my neighborhood's gardens, on the way to the park

Here's some kites for sale by the river

Some kids walking by the river

Some jetskis

And a shot of the "impressive" building 63 from the Hangang (Han river) park

and that's it for today.

Comments

Popular Posts