The Domino Crying Effect

*woops... I thought I had posted this a few days ago, but just now noticed I hadn't. I blame that on the fact that the computers at work are in Korean, and I thought I had posted it, but had instead just saved it. woops...*

So yeah, There's this interesting and a bit annoying fact about Korean kindergarten kids (all kids?); heres how it goes:

Kid 1: "Teachah, Kid 2 teeease meeee"

He then proceeds to cry the equivalent to the Pacific Ocean

Kid 2 then goes on to get real hurt for making kid 1 cry.

Then Kid 3 pops up and makes fun of Kid 2 for teasing Kid 2

You get the idea.

It's a nasty, vicious cycle.

I'll take any suggestions or ideas about this. They're great kids, but as 6-year-olds, they
don't have the best emotional stability. So there you have it.
word.

Comments

Popular Posts