This is just a quickie post I'm doing at my uncle's house (in Moss Point, Mississippi) to give a couple of updates and also to warn you to not get scared off too bad with the LONG ass post that's right beneath this one... I WILL get to cleaning it up a bit, and posting some pix of my trip from Lima to Mississippi in there so it's not quite as boring.

Anywho, I'll be here in the states till Monday it seems... I'm getting my passport stamped right now in Houston (main Korean consulate there) and should receive it in a couple of days.. Then, I'm flying out of Mobile, Alabama on Monday at 6am. An hour later I change flights at Memphis. 4 and a half hours later I'll be arriving at Seattle, where I Wait for about 3 hours. Then comes the fun part. I have a THIRTEEN HOUR FLIGHT from Seattle to Seoul (with some as-of-now-unknown stop). Crazy, huh? I can honestly say I've never ever been in such a long flight, but here it comes.

I arrive (after all the crazy time changes (14 hours difference from here) in Seoul on Tuesday night at 9pm. Then I have Wednesday to (hopefully) get some sort of rest and get semi settled into my new apartment, and bam, I start teaching on Thursday... crrazy.

So yeah, I can't WAIT to start writing from Seoul about my travels around S.Korea, posting pictures, and just writing about everyday experiences as well. So yeah, stay tuned for that.. whoever might actually be reading this (I hope at least my friends and family are reading, haha..) damnit.. :p

OK, so till next time..

Comments

a said…
niƱo que loco tu viaje! ojala que estes bien y que todo te salga genial. de aca te mando un abrazote lleno de fuerza para que salgas adelante.exitos!
un besito
angie

Popular Posts