So.. I found out today that my visa application wasn't going through yet because of one seemingly (to me) insignificant detail... And because of that I had to express mail what they needed today, but the catch is that I don't know If I'll have my passport back in time for my Monday morning (99% sure I won't get it in time).

This, of course, really really upset me today, since everything was going right on schedule; tight, but on schedule. So anyways, I've done my best to get everything going smoothly, but now it's out of my hands and worse case scenario I won't be able to leave till Tuesday. I hope it won't get me in trouble with my job in Seoul, which it shouldn't since it's not my fault I've had to do this Visa processs *so* close to my departure/job-start date.

We'll see what happens...
I'll be crossing my fingers.
Wish me luck or whatever you do in these type of circumstances.

Comments

Popular Posts