So, I leave Lima tomorrow morning super early, at about 6am. Then, thanks to my trying to save 100 bucks or so, I have a 5-hour layover in Caracas, Venezuela, and don´t get to Miami till 7pm. Not *that* bad, right? Well, actually... Then, since there aren´t any flights under several hundred dollars leaving that night (screw that) I get to take my first Greyhound bus ever, which leaves at 11pm and that´ll be a fun TWENTY HOUR RIDE. Geez.. So there you have it, I´m taking off, and heading to Mississippi to my grandma´s house (my current homebase in the states), and then I´ll fly all the way over to Seoul, South Korea to immediately start teaching English in a Hagwon (an academy for, in this case, young Korean kids).

I look forward to having decent high speed internet access in Seoul, so I can start posting pix (including lots of pictures taken during my last days in Lima) and videos.

Thanks to anyone who actually reads this.

Comments

a said…
niƱo como te fue? que tal el viaje todo bien? espero que andes ya en casa de la abuelita y tranquilo. te mando un beso aca de lima la horrible.
Un abrazote enfriadote!
Angie

Popular Posts