2nd day

So I went by the place I'll be working at for the next year, LCI Kid's Club, yesterday. And it was about what I expected. I met my future students (cute-as-hell little korean kids), my coworkers (mainly female canadians, except one canadian guy and american girl), and some of the other staff. It seems like it'll be pretty cool. My work schedule will consist of mondays, tuesdays and thursdays from 10am to 5:30 pm with a one hour lunch around 12, and wednesdays and fridays I have an extra break of about na hour and a half, and stay till 7pm. Not too shabby, works out to about 31ish hours a week. Oh, and about once a month (or twice a month?, I forgot) I have to call the parents for about 3 minutes, so that Monday I would stay an extra hour and a half or so. But whatever, I'm pretty excited. I'm sure I'll get burnt out now and again, but I'm sure I'll find stuff to do around town and the country that will help.

For example, this weekend, if I can get my bank account set up in time, there's a trip to the Seoraksan mountains which promises to be quite the amazing trip, and I'll probably go at least once or twice more, since they say it changes colors with the season quite nicely.

Anywho, enough random yapping...

Here's some pix I took yesterday:

To explain this first one, Korea has some amazing Korean English phrases all over the place, I saw a guy with a tshirt, on my way home, that said "laugh this is funny". I mean, holy crap, I think that's amazing, and I'm going to do my best at getting some great tshirts like that before I go home. And in my classroom (all of them, actually) there's a play mat for the kids that has this kickass cartoon dog called Wory. Oh, and a side note, I found out that guitars here are really cheap, so I might get me a Korean guitar soon, yay, since I wasn't able to bring any of my other guitars.

Anyway, here's Wory!

And here's a view from my classroom window to the streets:



See you next time.
Good your friend

Comments

Anonymous said…
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Popular Posts