quoting myself

"Just a quick, random post about how I love being here right now. I love the fact that I'm in a country where 99.99% of the people here are different, and I'm the minority for a change. I love how I can't understand 99.99% of what people say around me. I love the fact that they look at me like I just dropped out of the sky. I love being in such a foreign land to what I've grown up with. I love soaking in the culture and views."

That's what I posted when I had only been in Korea for 3 or 4 weeks. I'm glad I came upon it because it made me realize all the good things that I have here in Korea. I feel very fortunate to be here and having this experience.

I keep meeting great new people and friends, and having new experiences in a world that had been, up to now, completely alien to me. So enough of the whole mopey attitude I've been in lately. Sure, the "honeymoon" phase is long gone, but there's still lots to enjoy.

word.

Comments

Unknown said…
Siempre van a haber altibajos pero en general yo creo que es una experiencia linda y una oportunidad especial que estas aprovechando muy bien!!
Te quiero mucho
ma

Popular Posts