Great weekend with my new Japanese friends

.This weekend I had the chance to meet many new friends, including some Japanese visitors. Mochan, Noriko, and Rumy all came from Japan to Seoul, and I was able to host Mochan and Noriko for a couple of nights.

Here are some pictures from this past weekend and of some of my new friends:

Here's the insane crowd at the Sindorim subway transfer we made... Don't use the subway if you're claustrophobic.. I mean seriously...

Here I am with Mochan a few hours before, with his badass Chinese clothes he bought while in rural China, before coming to Korea.
And here I am with Noriko and Mochan, my two new friends and great guests.

And here we are later that night during dinner... Mochan and Noriko with his two new hats.

And here I am with Mochan:

word.

Comments

Popular Posts