Christmas time in Seoul

So I took some pix last Friday from our "christmas celebration" at my work, where a Korean guitar-totin' Santa Claus showed up.

I could totally kick his ass playing guitar, but oh well. Should have shown him a thing or two.
(and what's up with his shoes?)

Here's Sally with jolly old 닉 (my hangeul version of Nick).

And here's Paul super excited with his gift... a toy gun... hurrah toy guns... and for real guns, for that matter. Let's promote violence, woohoo.

And here are some of the girls checking out one of their gifts: a makeup kit... for kindergarten girls. Excellent.
And here I am with Paul. I'm pretty sure this will be the last pic I'll have with him, since I was told he was leaving for the U.S. over Christmas break. :( Another one gone.

And here's a couple of pix of 명동 (Myeongdong) Cathedral from Christmas day (proof for my mom that I went to church ;) ).

And a girl with her family texting in the middle of mass. Well, more accurately during the last five minutes of it, which is when they got there.

Happy holidays and what not. I had a nice Christmas day, which I spent with Amy just relaxing, which was nice. That's it for this post.

word.

Comments

Unknown said…
Gracias chinito, por mi regalito!!
Un besito
ma

Popular Posts