And another post, trying to catch up...

A couple of weeks ago, the day of the night my laptop was stolen, in fact, we had a kickass field trip to Yoinaru Park (on the edge of the Han river) with the kindergarten kids. I was the leader for the activities, and we had the kids running and doing a bunch of races. It was a lot of fun. On to the pictures:

Max, getting ready to go, he was so ready to get going, very cute...



And there he goes! Super cute...

Some of my kids running, being cute...
If you don't think Marcell doesn't look cute in this one..
Then something's wrong :p


Sally (on the left) and another girl... rolling a ball?

And here I am with C Class...

PART 2 OF THE UPDATE

Includes my hike up around Bukhansan that Sunday, with my good hiking buddie, Christie.

It was really nice weather, and started raining almost as we were done descending, so it was nice all around, with beautiful fall colors in the trees.



It also had a nice temple and some fortress walls at the top.





















































And there you have it.

word.

Comments

Popular Posts