Korean Halloween

So today my school had a halloween celebration at a park, and all the kids dressed up for halloween and we sang some songs and they got some candy. Here are the pictures.

Max (Spiderman) and Paul (Batman)....


























Gene (another of the *many many* Spidermen), Marcell (Dinosaur) and Heechan ( who is finally back after getting hurt a few weeks ago, I'm so happy to hae him back).













This is so confusing, using this layout, I hope it somewhat works out.

Anyways sally is the cute girl in the purple dress with a purple head band, and Esther is looking super cute with her, and then I'm the *super* scary looking white faced tiger something or other in the group picture.

And here's a good picture Jiwon had, so here you go... I don't look too bad, since I hadn't gone crazy and put face paint on yet...
word.

Comments

Popular Posts