VIDEO - walk to the corner store

So here goes my attempt (perhaps because a person or two has asked) at posting some videos of myself in my neighborhood.

So this (and possibly future ones) will be either A.Incredibly boring or B.Very interesting.

I need to know what you (if anyone cares) thinks. They won't be super exciting or anything, just a very raw look at my surroundings, teaching, etc.

Today I filmed this 1 minute walk to my corner grocery store as well as my 7ish minute walk to school. I then filmed a bit of my classes, etc. I need to know if this is remotely interesting to anybody. So there you go, comment, email me, etc. Let me know

And here's... my walk to the store


word.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cousin, for me was very interesting since you left your building. You should film more outside. I´d like to know how the korean people are. how is inside the grocery store?! Everybody wants to see everybody, so you should film more people and what people do.

See you soon... i hope.
POST POST POST.........even thought I am a teacher at your school and live in the same building as you, I still find your posts interesting to read. So set up some more videos to show the world. And then let me know how you did it so that I can do the same on my site.

c u at school

Popular Posts