4 weeks and counting

So it would appear I have less than a month until my time in Korea is done. As many know by now, I'm quite eager to get going. I'm definitely ready for a change of scenery and I just can't wait to travel a bit.

Right now I'm trying to figure out exactly which way I'm going, which I'm sure will keep changing as time goes by. What's being a huge pain is the Russian Visa. I'd love to visit and take the transsiberian across some of Russia, but I don't know if I have the time or patience to do it right now.

Anyways, I noticed I haven't been posting hardly at all lately, but here's this post, and I'll post a couple of pictures, as usual, too.

Here's a run (marathon?) that was going on by the river, when I went for a walk last weekend.


Some flowers and a pond at Yoido Park.




And some bears posing at the Zoo.




word.

Comments

Unknown said…
Ya no te falta nada para terminar con esta etapa de tu vida que estoy segura nunca vas a olvidar. Acá te extrañamos pero yo estoy contenta que hagas lo que realmente tienes ganas de hacer, y lo haces muy bien además!
Te quiero mucho y ya tengo ganas de tenerte más cerquita!!

Popular Posts