Busy busy planning..

So I haven't posted in quite a few days now. I've been really busy trying to figure out when I finish working at my job, here in Seoul, and trying to find out about Visas and tickets. I need to figure out what ferry I'm going to take (probably from Korea to China) and then the trains from Beijing through Mongolia and Russia.

I've also been arranging places to stay with Couchsurfing. I've had so many positive responses, which really excite me about meeting all these new friendly people and great new places. I can't wait to get started.

I'll post more information as it comes up...

word.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hola Christian, me parece excelente que te organices con tiempo para que el viaje sea lo mejor posible. Estoy segura que todo te va a ir muy bien y que vas a disfrutarlo. Qué rico viaje que vas a hacer!! y qué largo!!

Popular Posts