Weekend Pics

I had a pretty nice weekend. I went and had my Chinese Visa application going at the travel agency, had some great cheeseburgers and hung out with my friends David and Leigh.

Sunday I went to the Korean Village near the downtown area and hung out with my friend Amy. Snap... I'm getting so lazy at writing these... I hope I pick up the pace once I get out and traveling a bit.

Anyways, on to the pictures...

Here's what I thought was a nice shot of the War Memorial (near the travel agency) with Seoul tower in the background.


And here's some shots from Sunday, in the Korean village.






There was a ceremony with live musicians, live roosters (note the picture), and a beautiful bride.












Yours truly.


And a cool street parade.




word.

Comments

Unknown said…
Christian, ya estaba extrañando tus noticias en el blog, como siempre lindas e interesantes!! Me encantó tu foto con la chinita!!
Te quiero mucho mucho!!
Anonymous said…
Hey Trully ;)
To what does your "snap" comment refer? Beautiful pictures. It was good to see you and I hope we get a chance to hang out again before you leave. Good luck with all your final preparations.

Popular Posts