Weekend Depression

So this weekend wasn't too bad, although I did come down with a bit of depression. I've had bouts of depression every once in a while, and I guess I was overdue for another bit this weekend.

Now, if any of you is actually reading this out there, I'm not writing this for you to feel bad about me and ask how I'm doing, and all that. Please don't. That'll seriously get me depressed. ;)

I'm already getting over it and no, I've never gotten anywhere near suicidal or anything like that. I love life way, way too much and I don't ever want it to end, really.

I just wanted to write it down on here. Not the end of the world. At least I had a nice relaxing weekend, so I should be good to go for this next week. I've been pretty tired the last week or two, so I think I needed this weekend to sleep and not go hiking too much.

One or two months till I get to travel around China. I can't wait. ^_^

word.

Comments

Popular Posts