FINALLY - A long awaited field trip

So last Friday, we *finally* went on a field trip at work. Since I always take forever to get the pix ready and uploading them, few words follow, as usual.

We went to "Yongsan Family Park" only about 15-20 mins away from work, which was really nice. It's next to the (huge) National Museum that I've gone to a couple of times.

Here's Rachel being happy, getting ready for the fun at the park.


Getting ready to race.


The final stretch, with William.


Lily and Kevin (with a guest appearance from Jamie, from Arizona - one of the teachers from work).


And here I am demonstrating how to do one of the games with Sammy (from Canada), another teacher.


I had to post this because I completely captured the impact poor Rachel had when she rolled over the ball as they were speeding back. She was good to go after a couple of minutes. :)


I didn't get any good pictures from the balloon popping game, so all you get is this half mediocre shot of Kathleen running around.


A cute picture of Rachel and William, in double file, waiting for the next game.


Rachel and the rest of I Class giving a good tug (except Lily, who apparently had it wrong and was pulling the wrong way :p ).


There she goes again, hehe. I like Alex's expression as well.


Cute as always, she can't help it.


And here's the version with the teachers. Anne Marie (the newest teacher, from Canada) is right behind me. (we won of course, as if that even needed to be said)


Some white flowers.


A bee. Really, it's a bee.


My favorite bus driver giving a go at the hula hoop.



Rachel rocking it.


Matthew.


Different angles.




And here's my class running after me. That was pretty fun. I tried to snap some shots with my camera as I ran away. Good times.


Rachel caught me one of the times.


And I'm pretty sure this is a really closer shot of Rachel and William as they were all chasing me. They kept saying "one more time," "ten more times," etc.


And finally, a class shot, before we took off.


A good day.

word.

Comments

Unknown said…
qué lindo día parece que pasaron todos!! fue un día lindo además con un clima rico y todos con ganas de divertirse. Felicitaciones por ganar también!!
Un besote!!!

Popular Posts