A nice Saturday..

This morning I went and picked up my passport with my Chinese visa. The only glitch was that I thought I was getting a 3 month visa, but turns out it's only 30 days.. oops! Soooo I might go up to Mongolia after the 30 days, or maybe to Hong Kong, where I hear I can get a 3 month visa... or something else. Whatever works.

Anyways, afterwards I went walking around for a few hours and ended up, as I usually do, by the beautiful stream Seoul's mayor had built near the downtown area. I also bought my Lonely Planet China on my way, which is really nice, especially since it's a new 2007 edition.

Here's my feet, and a few locals, in the stream.


A local family.


Some ajummas (what older ladies are called in Korean).



Then, I heard some music in the distance so, of course, I had to go check it out. After a while I was treated to a great Korean drumming performance. It was a gay / lesbian festival which wasn't too bad, and I really enjoyed the performance. I hope to be able to also upload a clip or two.

Here's a few of my shots.






And a family waiting for the subway.


word.

Comments

Popular Posts