24 hours away...

So in about a day's time, I'll be boarding the ferry to go to China. It's pretty exciting and I can't wait to go. I'm also pretty nervous since I've never done any traveling anywhere near this length of time. The most I've done is just roaming around for 2 or 3 weeks. This time it's 5 months...

Here's a picture of some guys I took sleeping by the park a few weekends ago.

This last weekend I went with a couple of couchsurfers to the main palace Gyongbokgung (or some variation of that romanization of the name).


It was nice.

Inside we went to the Museum as well,


where we caught a free performance:



And here's a couple of shots inside the palace as well.


And finally, I exchanged some money into Chinese money.


I'm ready to go...

word.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Que la pases genial =) disfruta del viaje por todos nosotros xD
nos vemos en lima a tu regreso, chau!!
Meredith.

Popular Posts