Uploading some shots from the last week or so...

So, I'm thinking of getting the new Nikon D-40, in an attempt to finally buy a Digital SLR (single reflex camera). I've dreamed of getting one for a long time, but I always worry about getting it stolen, especially during my travels. After debating in my head for what seems like forever, I feel like I will finally actually go and get one very soon. I really want to be able to capture my surroundings better and indulge myself in one of my hobbies, photography.

Anyways, in the meantime... Some pix from my (several years) old Sony digital...

My mom brought to my attention that I didn't ever post shots of my afternoon kids... It had never occurred to me before, but here's the younger afternoon class :


And they get SO much more camera shy only a couple of years or so older, so I can only sneak a shot of the older class, haha...



Here's a shot from today with someof my kids from my kindgergarten class (which graduates in 10 days!!)


And here's a very cute shot, I think, I took of Sally today:


Cindy and me..


I recently heard that I will at least get to teach (most of) them in the afternoon classes after their elementary school in the morning. That's great news for me, as most of you that know how much I love them probably already know.

I'm really, really going to miss them when I leave...


word.

Comments

Popular Posts