Kindergarten Presentation and Graduation

So today was my School's Kindergarten end-of-the-year presentation and graduation, so here are the pics..

Marcell going grrr


Sally, cute as always..


Morgan and Sally


Esther and Cindy


Max and Marcell


Cindy


goofy faces in the mirror..


With my girls..


Cindy bored...


Practicing before the presentation


Morgan and Sally, bored out of their minds, waiting


Morgan being adorable


Esther and Sally playing..


Patricia's class


Amy's Class


My class getting started


Me playing guitar


The four girls..


Ding dong the witch is gone...


Wake up, sleepy head...


The group going at it...


And bowing at the end


Yohan and Sophie from Allison's class


Jen's class


Jackson's class


Sammy's class


After receiving their diplomas and flowers from their family


Saying goodbye to Cindy and Marcell


With Cindy and Sally


And finally, the Korean staff at the restaurant after the graduation


So that's it. I'll have a new kindergarten very soon, but at least I'll have some of my old students in my afternoon classes. Not 100% sure who yet, but I'll find out soon.

word.

Comments

Anonymous said…
we were much luckier then some other classes with our outfits!! you take reallllly good photos!
Unknown said…
Un éxito la presentación!! se ve que trabajaron bastante, te felicito porque veo que todo salió lindo. Y a los actores se les ve muy contentos. Lindas las fotos, espero que haya un video porque me imagino que habrá salido lindo también.
ma

Popular Posts