Wintertime Changyeonggung Palace - 창경궁

I went to Changyeonggung for the 3rd (or 4th?) time... Pretty sure it's my 3rd time...
I went with Amy since I'd been wanting to go when it snowed again, and it did this weekend, so it was the perfect chance to go see it again. :)

Thanks to Amy I barely got this shot of these three cute old men:

The entrance:

A cute lady walking across the courtyard:

Here I am

Another beautiful view

Amy and me

Another shot

This one is nice too..

Scooping up the snow..

The very low tide pond

And the Chinese pagoda..

And the nice sun shot as we were leaving.

word.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hola Christianito, qué lindas fotos!! Me da mucho gusto que estés teniendo la oportunidad de hacer paseos tan lindos y que tengas sitios para visitar tan cerca y tan bonitos y con amigas tan simpaticas. Además eres un buen fotógrafo!! Gracias por compartir tus experiencias!! Te quiero mucho mucho!!
ma

Popular Posts