Over a week since I've posted... wow

And I realized I hadn't posted some pictures I found at my job's recently updated website. (Click on that link to see some funny pix of the English teachers at LCI)

Here's the view of the building my school (academy) is in (we're on the 4th and 5th floors).

The main office, 3 steps away from my classroom.

That's the view as you step into our part of the building; that's my room, C Class, to the left there.

And if you turned to the right from the other picture, or looking out the door of my room, with the office to the left there.

The (pretty good, actually) library on the 5th floor.
I know, thrilling...

My kids have "manner education" day tomorrow, where they dress in their traditional Korean clothing used for special occasions, so that should provide some decent photos.

word.

Comments

Popular Posts