Update time again... May 2008

Hey there (as I'll probably be the only one reading this in a few months. ;) )...

So I figured it was about time for an update and an online draft of how my emotions have been lately and what I've been up to as well..

I've now been back home in Peru for about two months.. I've been teaching private English lessons (I probably already said all this in the last post, but oh well..), as well as reviewing my French and I've also started studying German, which is super fun...

I've also been playing with a few different projects, but nothing that has utterly captivated me... I hope I find something that I really enjoy and that fulfills me...

Sadly, I haven't fallen back in love with Lima (or any girls for that matter..) Hopefully I'll find something that I enjoy more and makes me enjoy my time in Lima more...

At least I've been able to play music, like I said before, and some of it is pretty interesting... so I'll just hope for the best...

At this rate, though, I'll definitely be taking off after Christmas... I really hope I do my South American trip, and then probably off to Asia again... I have to go back..

Comments

Popular Posts