So I took a two-month trip over the months of September and October. I went through a few major cities in Southern Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Southern Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, and Chile. The link to that trip can be found at my travelpod, here. I'll probably post a few of the "highlights" from my pictures, but I can't promise anything, as I've been far too inactive in this blog. I'm hoping I can start posting on it again, but since I'm heading off traveling again in January or February, I'll most likely start another travelpod blog for that. When I do, I'll post the link to that here as well.

So this year has been pretty interesting. I came back last November from my year and a half in Asia. I stayed till' February. Then I took a flight back to LA and roamed around a bit in the East Coast. I also visited my family in the South, and flew back home, to Lima, Peru. Then I stayed here for about four months, teaching English and studying languages, after which I did my two-month trip. I've been back for November and December and then, as I said, I'm probably heading out in January, or February tops. But more than likely in January. Hmm... that's it for now.

Comments

Popular Posts